Saturday, August 18, 2007

Beading Software



I just bought a beading software, Bead Manager Pro. two weeks ago, actually i've been using this software a month ago which is very usefull for jewelry maker specially for them who sell their jewelry. How its help? Its help organise your beading business with inventory management, invoicing, pricing, catalogs and more.
After 10 days free using, i thought i dont want to buy it, because its expensive plus this is just a hobby, after reconsider it, why not its a good stuff maybe in the future i want to sell my project and this might be useful and its worth the price. You guys can check out at the right corner(Beading Software).
Enjoy...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah... wat bisnes jewelery lak ke skrg nie?...

Anonymous said...

I have had nothing but problems with this software, namely that they are in Australia and only answer email late at night US time. Less than a month after buying the software and spending hours entering inventory data the software suddenly asked me to validate or purchase (again) and technical support keeps blaming me and my computer, accusing me of changing my IP address, etc. There is no phone number for technical support, so you must email them, then spend an unproductive day waiting for a solution via email that most likely won't work. I really liked this software for the week it was productive for me, but now I cannot recommend it. I've asked for a refund, but haven't had any response yet.

Anonymous said...

I use Bead Manager Pro and haven't had any problems with it or the customer support.

The software helps me organise everything in my inventory and the few times I have had to conatct them for support I got an ansewr in a few hours.

Do you have questions about
how to sell your jewelry?


Dr. David Weiman has the answers!

He's the marketing director of Lapidary Journal and
Step by Step Beads. And he just wrote a new eBook:

The Jewelry Selling Answer Book:
Expert Answers to the Most Popular Questions
Jewelry Makers Have About Selling.


It's available for Instant Download. Click here to learn more!